THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fan Fiction (Goong)-Whispers to the Cloudless Sky


I am recently crazy with my friend's fan fic on the two leading characters of Goong, Lee Shin & Shin Chae Gyung. Although it is a fan fic, but I couldn't really help myself but to be addicted to the story. The Character's personality is really similar with the K-Series. All I could say is that my friend Lualm (from soompi & PEX forums) is just creative & brilliant. As of writing the Fanfic is soon to be concluded.

The Fanfic is entitled Whispers to the Cloudless Sky
to read this fanfic and be hooked yourself, please visit this link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=119973

Here's a few scenes from the story:(taken from Chapter 14)

Chae Gyung held onto his arm while she was being led into the room by Shin.
With his coat still hanging loosely on her shoulders, she quietly sat down
on the bed and slowly took it off and returned it to him.

“Thank you.” It was the first time she has said those words to Shin after a
long time.

He nodded and took the coat. “Don’t ever go to those places anymore. It’s
too dangerous for you.” Shin thought Chae Gyung was thanking him for the
coat. He turned his back to leave. “Go to sleep. You’ll need a lot of rest
tonight.”

As he took a few steps towards the door, Chae Gyung looked up. “Wait.”

Shin stopped and looked over his shoulder.

“I mean thank you, for saving me tonight.” She spoke with a tone of
gratitude. Chae Gyung was surprised how her voice has fully expressed her
thoughts.

Shin nodded again and proceeded to the door.

“Wait.”

He turned around. “Yes?”

“I’m feeling a bit weak. Can you…mmm…get me a …glass of milk?” She asked
sweetly and lowered her eyes while holding a pillow close to her chest. She
wanted to talk to him some more.

“Okay.” Shin walked out of the room.

Her flesh trembled as he disappeared from her sight. The thought of what
might have happened if Shin didn’t arrive in time made her shiver from head
to toe. She could not deny the calming effect his mere presence has on her.



Minutes later, he came back with a glass of milk. “You will sleep better
with this.” Chae Gyung sipped the glass of milk.


Shin walked to the door and turned off the light. “Wait.” Chae Gyung stopped
him from leaving again. He thinks I don’t want him around.

“Yes?”

“I can’t sleep with lights out tonight.”

Shin switched on the light again.
He opened the door.

“Wait.” Chae Gyun called out again.

“You still need anything?”

Chae Gyung’s eyes scanned the side table.

“I can’t sleep. Can you read me… a book?”

He walked back to her side. Shin looked at the books and a novel by Amy Tan
caught his eyes. He moved the picture frame of Eric carefully to the side so
he can pick the book without toppling it. Chae Gyung saw him getting
uncomfortable with it and reached for the frame and hid it inside the
drawer.

She was waiting for him to sit by her bedside but Shin instead took a seat
near her side table.

He thinks I don’t want him near me.

Chae Gyung lay on her back and pulled the blanket up to her neck. She
listened quietly as Shin’s gentle voice filled the room. Tonight it was the
sweetest melody she has heard. Nothing could have calmed her more than this.
She was safe now.


When he noticed Chae Gyung was already in deep slumber, Shin stopped reading
and sat by her bedside. Staring longingly at the face that has captivated
his heart all these years, Shin could no longer restrain himself from
running his fingers on her cheeks. Tonight she has asked him to stay for the
first time. And it made him happy to feel being needed by the person he
loves, even for just a moment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top website, I had not come across andreaphoenix.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Carry on the great work!

Anonymous said...

Very nicce!

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's equally educative and engaging,
and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this in my hunt for something regarding this.
Here is my blog post this rental property

Anonymous said...

simply dropping by to say hi

Anonymous said...

Very good blog post. I certainly appreciate this website.
Keep it up!

Here is my site - d'nest
my web site :: d'nest Condo