THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Updates on Jae Hee and Han Chae Young


I've been wondring if the lead stars of Sassy Girl, Choon Hyang will ever be working on a project together again...
It's sooo good to hear that they have teamed up again in a K-Drama, even though it's only a cameo appearance...I think it's still worth seeing!!!

Here are the details: (I've got this news on my Yahoo Group:Starkoreans)

2/1/06 – After the broadcasting of the final episode of the drama "My> Girl" scheduled on 2/2, the leads Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook, and Lee> Joon Gi (이다해, 이동욱,이준기) each is scheduled to go abroad to film for CF> or magazine. On 2/3, LDH will leave for Australia to film an attire> advertisement. On the same day, LJG is scheduled to leave for Malaysia> to film a CF. On 2/4, LDW will leave for Phuket, Thailand(태국 푸켓) to> have photo shoots for a magazine. In the final episode, PD Jun Gi Sang> (전기상) invites Jae Hee and Han Chae Young, theleads of "Sassy Girl> Choon Hyang", to appear as guest stars (cameo).>

http://rapidshare.de/files/12437883/Jaehee___Han_Chaeyoung_Cameo_in__My_Girl_.wmv.html

here'a a link to download the said cameo appearance (thanks to coltturkey from sassygirl_chunghyang group for the link)

2 comments:

Panera said...

Hi.
Like most ppl, I think that they have chemisty together, whether it be in front of the camera working or just alone by themselves. In the NG's they seemed to enjoy being with each other and laughed alot.I wonder if they see each other? I think that if they work together again, they would definitely be very successful.
Panera

wintersky18 said...

Well Panera, I certainly agree with you. I would really love to see them working together again. ^_^